FINAL REFLECTION
Wow, this quarter went by really fast, as did the assignments for this blog. Of all of the topics that I had to research the final topic that I researched was definitely my favorite. I enjoyed researching this topic because it's something that I'm actually interested in and I find very fascinating. My favorite part of this whole blogging experience was finding out how much the media likes to exaggerate things that pertain to science. It is really eye opening to see how different my perceptions of something is compared to what the real facts are. I myself have never really researched any of these topics before and my only knowledge of them prior to this was only what I had heard from the media.
My only dislikes of this experience were the problems we faced due to lack of technology, and lack of communication. Many problems arose because, lets face it, Hebron is not very technologically advanced. Trying to do this blogger thing was a fun and different idea, but could have ran smoother if we had more technology here. Also the lack of communication in changes of criteria for grading and assignment requirements made the assignments sometimes frustrating. Overall I think this could have been less frustrating for the facilitator and students alike if we had more communication and technology inside and outside of the classroom.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment